How to Handle the Hard to Handle Child is an excellent handbook packed with 120 pages of strategies. There are strategies for children with ADHD, children who are angry and defiant, students who have Bipolar Disorder, children with Autism, and disruptive children. (Geared for 2-7-year-old children)
Topics Included are:
* How to Handle Blurting Out and Disruptions Recognized for 5 Clock Hours of Self-Instructional Training in many states.
* How to Handle Angry Children
* Attention Deficit Disorder
* Oppositional Defiant Disorder
* Bipolar and Autism
* The Single Best Response to "Why Me" and "That's Not Fair"
The following is a list of states that recognize this self-study course as of May 2021: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, IN, KS, ME, MI, MN, MS, NE, NJ, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI.
Those fulfilling their CDA requirements may use this self-study.